Publications by Kuhnert Group
- “Bioactivity in Rhododendron: A systemic analysis of antimicrobial and cytotoxic activities and their phylogenetic and phytochemical origins”. A. Grimbs, A. Shrestha, A.S. Rezk, S. Grimbs, I. Hakeem Said, H. Schepker, M.T. Hütt, D.C. Albach, K. Brix, N. Kuhnert and M.S. Ullrich. Frontiers in plant science, 2017, 8.
- “Origin-based polyphenolic fingerprinting of Theobroma cacao in unfermented and fermented beans”. R. N. D’Souza, S. Grimbs, B. Behrends, H. Bernaert, M. S. Ullrich, and N. Kuhnert, Food Research International 2017, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodres.2017.06.007
- “Metabolome Comparison of Bioactive and Inactive Rhododendron Extracts and Identification of an Antibacterial Cannabinoid(s) from Rhododendron collettianum”, I. Hakeem Said, A. Grimbs, A. Shrestha, K. Brix, M. Ullrich, N. Kuhnert, Analysis, 2017,
- “Profiling and quantification of regioisomeric caffeoyl glucoses in Solanaceae vegetables”, M. A. Patras, R. jaiswal, N. Kuhnert, Food Chem. 2017, 237, 659-666.
- “Comparison of the polyphenolic profile and antibacterial activity of the leaves, fruits and flowers of Rhododendron ambiguum and Rhododendron cinnabarinum”, A. Shrestha, A.S. Rezk, I. Hakeem Said, V. Glasenapp, R Smith, M.S. Ullrich, H. Schepker, N. Kuhnert, BMC Research Notes, 2017, 10 (1), 297.
- “Determination of hydroxycinnamic acids present in Rhododendron species”, A. Shrestha, I. Hakeem Said, N. Thielen, L. Lansing, H. Schepker, N. Kuhnert, Phytochemistry , 2017, 144, 216-225.