Publications by Kuhnert Group
- “Combined use of gas chromatography and HILIC chromatography coupled to mass spectrometry for the characterization and quantification of unknown carbohydrates in cocoa beans” R. Megias-Perez, A. I. Ruiz-Matute, M. Corno, A. Grimbs and N. Kuhnert, J. Chromat. A. 2019, 135-143.
- “Biological activities of Ficus carica latex for potential therapeutics in human Papillomavirus (HPV) related cervical cancers” A. Ghanbari, A. LeGresley, D. Naughton, N. Kuhnert, D. Sirbu and G. H. Ashrafi, Nature Sci. Rep. 2019, 9, 1013-1017.
- “Profiling and quantification of carbohydrates in green tea infusions” R. Megias-Perez, Y. Zemedie, A. Shevchuk and N. Kuhnert, Food Chem., 2019, 290, 159-167.
- “Thermally-induced formation of taste-active 2,5-diketopiperazines from short-chain peptide precursors in cocoa” P. J. Andruszkiewicz, R. d’Souza, I. Altun, M. Corno and N. Kuhnert, Food Res. Int. 2019, 121, 218-228.
- “Thermal degradation of Peptides by decarboxylation and tryptohane oxidation” M. Bikaki and N. Kuhnert, J. Agr. Food Chem. 2019, 67, 7448-7454.
- “Comparison and quantification of chlorogenic acids for differentiation of green Robusta and Arabica coffee beans” S. Badmos, S. H. Lee and N. Kuhnert, Food Res. Int. 2019, 126, 108544.
- “Experimentally modelling cocoa bean fermentation reveals key factors and their influences” W. A. John, N. L. Böttcher, B. Behrends, M. Corno, R. d’Souza, N. Kuhnert and M. S. Ullrich, Food Chem, 2019, 302, 12535.
- “Comparative lipidomic studies of Scenedesmus sp. (Chlorophyceae) and Cylindrotheca closterium (Bacillariophyceae) reveal their differences in lipid production under nitrogen starvation” W. Song, D. Sirbu, L. Thomsen and N. Kuhnert, J. Phycol. 2019, manuscript in press.