Publications by Kuhnert Group
- “Lessons from the analysis of complex dietary mixtures by mass spectrometry – understanding the chemistry of black tea thearubigins, coffee melanoidines and caramel”, N. Kuhnert, F. Dairpoosh, A. Golon, G. Yassin and R. Jaiswal, Food and Function, 2013,4, 1130-1147.
- “In Garden, Industry Medicine and Food: Polyphenols versatile Plant Ingredients”, N. Kuhnert, Chemie in Uns. Zeit, 2013, 47, 80-91.
- “Characterisation of caramel – type thermal decomposition products of monosaccharides including glucose, mannose, galactose, arabinose and ribose using advanced mass spectrometrical methods” A. Golon and Kuhnert, Food Function, Maillard centenary edition, 2013, 4, 1040-1050.
- “Analysis of chlorogenic acid lactones and caffeoyl shikimic acids in roasted coffee”, Eng. Food Sci. 2013, 17, 568-576.
- “Chemistry inside molecular containers in the gas phase” C. Lee, E. Kalenius, A. I. Lazar, I. Assaf, N. Kuhnert, C. H. Grün, J. Jänis, O. A. Sherman, W. N. Nau, Nature Chemistry, 2013, 4, 376-382.
- “One size does not fit all – bacterial cell death by antibiotics cannot be explained by the action of reactive oxygen species”, N. Kuhnert, Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 2013, 52, 10946-10948.
- “Identification of Phenolic Compounds in Plum Fruits (Prunus salicina L. and Prunus domestica L.) by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography/Tandem Mass Spectrometry and Characterization of Varieties by Quantitative Phenolic Fingerprints” R. Jaiswal, H. Karaköse, S. Ruehmann, D. Treutter and N. Kuhnert, Agr. Food Chem. 2013, 61, 1220-1231.
- “Synthesis of novel chiral bis-N-substituted-hydrazinecarboxamide receptors and probing their solution-phase recognition to chiral carboxylic guests by ESI-TOF/MS and tandem ESI-MS” H. Nour, A. Golon, T. Islam, M. Fernandez-Lahore, N. Kuhnert, Tetrahedron Lett. 2013, 54, 4139-4142.